AIRPORT

Foro de los viajeros de El Paso NW que recorrerán la antigua Birmania de la mano de sus hijos.
Responder
mama viajera

AIRPORT

Mensaje por mama viajera »

Good morning!!
How are you getting on with all the preparation??!!!
I'm so excited I can't hardly sleep!! I'm packing all my stuff already as I leave on Sunday instead of Monday like you, so I will be already there when you arrive in Yangon. I will be waiting for you in the arrival part of the airport with transport organised and we'll go to our hotel :P

I will have bought a local SIM card so you can reach me if you need to. What I will do, as soon as I get it (it will be one of the first things I do when I get there) is to send you a message with the number, so you have it and can reach me no problem...

See you in a few days!!!!
Un viaje disfrutado desde la óptica del niño es un éxito para toda la familia.

meli68

Re: AIRPORT

Mensaje por meli68 »

Hello Hissora,
So exciting, you will be there first.
Hope you have a good flight! Any advice to have some sleep on the plane?
As soon as we receive your number we will save it to get in contact with you.
I have we don't have any problem at the airport.
When you said we were exchanging money at the airport I hope it allso means that we can withdraw the money from the cashier?

Hope to see you soon!

mama viajera

Mensaje por mama viajera »

Hello Amelia! Yes, very very exciting! I can't wait :)

I hope I have a good flight too!!

My advice for getting some sleep on the plane, is to take some melatonin as soon as you want to go to sleep (not earlier). You can buy this in any farmacy... it will help you sleep and its also good for jet-lag...

I'm sure you will not have any problems at the airport, but remember you can always call the agency and they will help you in whatever they can

When I say we can change the money in the airport, I mean that it is better to bring all the money in cash and change it there, as the ATM are not so reliable and not everywhere... plus the charge on the withdrawn will be high, and I'm not sure how much money you can take out at the time... All our travellers always carry the money with them and change it once they get to the country.
Un viaje disfrutado desde la óptica del niño es un éxito para toda la familia.

meli68

Mensaje por meli68 »

Finally in Yangon!
I can’t hardly imagine that it’s true.
After a long travel and a few hours rest we are soon going to visit the famius Shwedagon Paya. It will be an experience!

Responder

Volver a “Viaje a Myanmar con niños (salida privada 19 Febrero)”